CREATE AN INTIMATE HOME BIRTH EXPERIENCE
Our midwives facilitate home births that allow you to stay present as your child enters the world. Throughout your pregnancy, we follow the standard obstetrical schedule for visits, monitoring, and testing. When it’s time to deliver, we dedicate ourselves completely to your family and your family alone. We partner with you to create a plan for bringing your child into the world, then we navigate and adjust when the unexpected arises.
Midwifery Care will provide:
- Evidence-based care before, during, and after birth
- Clinical monitoring and assessments
- Resources and education to help you feel empowered and prepared
- Visits increasing in frequency as your pregnancy progresses
- Undivided attention and support during your delivery as well as during the prenatal period
- Continued care for the whole family after your birth
WHY CHOOSE A MIDWIFE?
Colorado Midwifery also offers counseling in treatment options for fertility, birth control, and options for managing undesired pregnancies.
You might choose a midwife if…
– Melissa M.
– Dr. Jennifer B., MD, FACOG
– Danya R
COMBINING EXPERIENCE & INSIGHT
Schedule a call to see if we can provide the support you and your family needs.